Users Online Now: 1,564 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 290,849
Pageviews Today: 473,864Threads Today: 155Posts Today: 2,700
06:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is being a good person, accepting Jesus as one's savior good enough for God on judgement day? Jo3:16
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’
24“Therefore, everyone who hears these sayings of mine and does them will be like a discreet man who built his house on the rock. 25And the rain poured down and the floods came and the winds blew and lashed against that house, but it did not cave in, for it had been founded on the rock. 26Furthermore, everyone hearing these sayings of mine and not doing them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27And the rain poured down and the floods came and the winds blew and struck against that house, and it caved in, and its collapse was great.” Mt7:21
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP