Users Online Now: 2,071 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 460,194
Pageviews Today: 776,773Threads Today: 330Posts Today: 5,035
10:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject It’s happening.....democrat family members and friends are pissed and voting for Trump.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I’ll give a quick backstory first.

I always made my feelings known on the corruption by the democrats, Romney, McCain, Rubio, and a few others to both family, friends, and work colleagues.

I managed to flip a few family members and friends, but the rest would not believe their political party was corrupted. I even had an uncle threaten me at a holiday dinner over me showing information that the Bidens accepted bribes from Ukraine.

Fast forward to the present. I’m at work on Friday when more information drops of the Bidens’ pay to play scheme is released. Work colleagues, and I’m talking around 30 people, were shocked. By the end of the day they were angry. I even had a few say, “You knew all along. You were right.” I think 20 or more are definitely voting for Trump now. I’m not sure about the others as they are older and it’s harder for them to accept the facts.

Today I’m at my grandmother’s house. We are having a painting party to get the inside and outside done by tonight. Family and friends have been coming by to help when they can.

Those family and friends I mentioned above, well, they are now Trump voters. I have never seen my democrat family members this angry over an election. And yes, even my uncle that threatened me has changed his mind. In total, I would say that’s another 60+ people switching to Trump.

Unfortunately, three people have already mailed in their ballots. They are looking to see if they can vote in-person and nullify the first ballot mailed in.

Great news!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP