Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Trump is probably in on the Global reset
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is not a political thread, just a theory based on Trump's actions.

I remembered one press conference where Trump talked about the virus washing through us and then what comes next will be so wonderful. I haven't found that video to link to (will do if I find it), but was thinking how could he know? How could he know unless he has insight into the plan. And The way he says it will wash through us:

sounds awfully close to how the 4th Industrial revolution is described to hit us:

This is why I think he is so insistent that it will just go away. because it is just here to usher in the reset.

I think he is just not on the same page as to the timing, which is why he keeps calling for the end that still hasn't happened.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP