Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Terrified A Woman Last Night by NOT Masking
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It was kind of a shame. She had 'cute eyes' if that means a darn thing. I pushed my way through a not mandated line up outside the beer store after an evening at the pub. I just walked in, maskless. Got my order, and butted in line because I know the people. A what might have been cute woman going solely on her eyes was afraid. I heard her mutter to her BF that 'he's not wearing a mask', meaning me. They did their best to avoid me and lined up in a place where there was...no line.

I bet they were still standing there an hour later since they were not in a line and all the people who followed me in were not wearing masks. The staff were not wearing masks. I could smell the fear from the incel and his pretty eyed partner. It smells kind of like viscous tin. Horrible aroma. Who want to smell like a metal? I'm not ever going to wear one of the plague carrying masks. People are making up their own rules. Let them, makes it easier for me to shoulder through their stupidity and check out earlier then all of them.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP