Users Online Now: 2,154 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 615,092
Pageviews Today: 1,066,486Threads Today: 442Posts Today: 7,462
12:58 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject IT'S COMING AND IT WAS PLANNED. LOCKDOWN PHASE 2. THE GLOBALISTS AREN'T PLAYIN' THIS TIME
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We are going under lockdown AGAIN, and this time it will be used by the PTB to the hilt.

Think: Last lockdown changed the way we interact in work, school and shopping experiences, right? You wait. You ain’t seen NOTHING yet.

The upcoming lockdown is being used by the elite for Global Reset. And it’s going to suck.

I’m serious. Think I’m FOS? Look for yourself. The World Economic Forum is quite frank about it and it’s right there for you to see. Here , take a look and weep, especially you stupid Biden supporters. Just look:

[link to www.weforum.org (secure)]

The last little paragraph says it all in one blurb
“The COVID-19 crisis is affecting every facet of people’s lives in every corner of the world. But tragedy need not be its only legacy. On the contrary, the pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world to create a healthier, more equitable, and more prosperous future.”

THAT, my friends, is Agenda 21 at it’s finest.

If people are locked down and made to shelter in place again, who’s going to work? Nope, not the grocery store and essential retail workers. Why? Because this time people will be paid to stay home. All in the pretense of stopping a disease which is about as bad as a bad case of flu. Yep, they want to pay you to stay home. Isn’t that just nice? Stay home and play games, watch movies and buy all the manufactured from China junk food we can eat.

So, retail workers gone.
Food production workers, gone home.
All shops like auto repair, plumbers, and electricians, appliance repair and all sorts of service people will not be able to work because they are made to stay in place and further supported by a government stipend.

Airlines and travel industry - on serious pause mode.

The food you eat will no longer be produced and distributed as you have come to know. The quality will diminish. I mean SERIOUSLY diminish. Did’t you notice this last time? I did. Thing I brought home from the grocery store seemed off, so much to the point I had to toss some stuff out. And I finally learned the hard way that fresh salads at the deli were a no-no. Last spring, I had 4 bouts of food poisoning. I was afraid to eat any kind of fresh veggie until recently.

And truckers - don’t forget these people. They bring supplies to every part of the nation, but if they are put on lockdown, or there are no people awaiting to offload deliveries, then….well…even if food supply chains were interrupted by a mere 10 percent…the repercussions are enormous.

Have you not noticed the TP is already flying off the shelves? Finding anything with “wipes” or “Lysol” is a real challenge.

I don’t know about you all, but this next lockdown is going make the last one look like a sweet deal.

Biden supporters asked for this and we all have to pay the price now.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP