Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLP was right! COVID was circulating earlier than the official lie
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There have been a number of threads here on GLP in the last 6 months in which a number of people have said they had, or noticed in others, COVID-like symptoms in October and November 2019. I was one of those posters, as I thought I had observed people getting sick in my office in October and November where they had a really bad cough with a lot of phlegm. People were usually sick for several weeks. I worked around it, and did get a bit of the cough for a while, but we all thought it was just the normal gunk that comes around every winter. In February 2020, as COVID made its way into national awareness, the symptoms they were describing for COVID were quite similar to what I saw in October 2019.

So now there is some indication that GLP got it right again. A new study just concluded in Italy concludes that COVID was circulation there in September 2019:

"Italian researchers told Reuters in March that they reported a higher than usual number of cases of severe pneumonia and flu in Lombardy in the last quarter of 2019 in a sign that the new coronavirus might have circulated earlier than previously thought."

[link to www.oann.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP