Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Get a LOAD of this!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Before this election I never saw this much division! We all know who pulls the strings and that it’s all just a show...

Trump being the opposite of the DC norm, was seen as chance to break up what’s been going on in dc. Naturally he would gain the support of patriots who see him as enemy of the establishment we wish to get out from under.

Kind of ironic we’ve seen the biggest disruption within the conspiracy community... the Q conspiracy really made a rift!

I mean Trump supporters argue and disagree about that theory, and it made MSM?!?

Less and less I see Trump as a figurehead to busting up the establishment ideas. He’s literally dividing the people who have always questioned the establishment!

And now it’s being seen on a national level! The sandy hook hoax tards, flat earth, q anon! This is all making its way to msm, and discrediting us down to our very core
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP