Users Online Now: 1,530 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 315,053
Pageviews Today: 514,388Threads Today: 172Posts Today: 2,990
07:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The TWIST. Can you see it yet? It's almost within view now, some might even guess it correctly now. It's going down.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THE Twist is coming. Like watching a movie and the last 5 minutes change the entire movie. Think about the Usual Suspects.

It's huge, it will change everything you think you know about the world, and I have now seen a few people picking up on the clues.

Think hard and you just might get it. It's coming alright and not a soul on this planet will be able to stop it. So don't ready yourself, that would be a waste of time.

Here's a hint. 52.

If anyone correctly guesses, I would absolutely confirm. Please tell me that at least one of you can see the forest for the trees.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP