Users Online Now: 2,103 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 465,589
Pageviews Today: 787,538Threads Today: 338Posts Today: 5,137
10:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Very Important!!!! KEY STATES WITH DOMINION ELECTION FRAUD!!!! The CIRCUIT COURTS HAVE BEEN REASSIGNED!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message BREAKING: Look who is now in charge of PA, WI, MI, and GA

Circuit Courts have been Reassigned

Effective November 20, 2020, ordered pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42

MI - Brett M. Kavanaugh
WI - Amy Coney Barrett
PA - Samuel A. Alito
GA - Clarence Thomas

28 U.S. Code § 42. Allotment of Supreme Court justices to circuits

The Chief Justice of the United States and the associate justices of the Supreme Court shall from time to time be allotted as circuit justices among the circuits by order of the Supreme Court. The Chief Justice may make such allotments in vacation.

A justice may be assigned to more than one circuit, and two or more justices may be assigned to the same circuit.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 646, 62 Stat. 870.)

[link to www.law.cornell.edu (secure)]

Praying for our Supreme Court Justices to make the right decisions.
“We the People of the U.S.A.” seek TRUTH and JUSTICE against the Dominion Voting Systems & Election Fraud & political corruption for all of the 2020 Elections.
President Donald Trump’s Attorney team will present all evidence of Election Fraud in the 2020 Elections.
Chief Justice John Roberts and all Associate Justices you have a duty to uphold and you all swore a United States Constitutional and Judicial oath.

“I, _________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as _________ under the Constitution and laws of the United States; and that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

[link to www.supremecourt.gov (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP