Users Online Now: 2,256 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 914,544
Pageviews Today: 1,630,929Threads Today: 691Posts Today: 12,305
06:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I got sick with "COVID-19". I highly doubt that it's contagious.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Make sure to 1-star me and give me red before even reading this, guys.

I had a lot of the symptoms of "COVID-19", plus a few that aren't generally associated with it. Got the test, came back positive.

It was weird and kind of scary, but most flus I've had were a lot worse.

Another strange thing about flus vs COVID, is that flus actually are contagious, whereas it seems COVID is not.

If it were contagious, about a hundred people in my small town would have gotten it. Well, the vast majority of those people went out to get tested after learning they might have been around someone with it. All results came back negative.

My fiance, who lives with me, never had a single symptom. She also tested negative. We never stopped sleeping in the same bed and my germs were everywhere throughout the house. She's fine.

An elderly male relative of mine got it 2 days after I did (not from me - he's in a different state. Same thing for him and his wife. She didn't have a single symptom. Tested negative. Same goes for the few people he was around when he was likely at his "most infectious". He's fine now, btw.

I know of several other people with nearly identical stories.

On top of that, my Doctor, my work nurse and California's contact tracers all told me essentially the same thing: "There's no rhyme or reason behind who gets it and who doesn't. We still don't know much about it".

Uhhh...yeah. Probably because it's not actually a contagious virus. It seems most likely to me that the illness is contracted via manufactured foods/drinks or some environmental toxin. That's why sometimes a whole household will get it, but it's much more common to see only 1 person in a household get it. People in households don't always eat the same things, nor are they always in the same environments outside the home.

It's possible that we've got another Batman connection here too. In the original Batman movie, the Joker had put one half of his poison's ingredients in some household products and the other half of the poison in (iirc) cosmetic products. Use both things and the poison's ingredients are complete - the poison is assembled inside your body. The same kind of scheme may be going on here, which would allow whoever is sending this out to hide the actual vectors for delivery. They could be doing that, or they could be adding the illness to 1 out of 100 of their product. More if they want spikes im COVID counts.

So, if you get it, try to remember what you ate/drank in the past week. Maybe you were just unlucky enough to consume that bottle of soda, can of corn, stick of jerky, etc, that gave you the illness. Or maybe everyone in the household also consumed the same sick batch, which is why they got it too.

It's also a real possibility in my mind that my elderly relative and I were targeted and had it intentionally delivered to us somehow.

The only thing I can really say for sure is that from my personal experience, "COVID" doesn't seem to be contagious.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP