Users Online Now: 2,107 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 956,407
Pageviews Today: 1,706,346Threads Today: 728Posts Today: 12,956
07:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I’m like “What is going on?” I’m a Christian and have a rant to share. Get in here, let’s talk...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Anyone else just beyond confused by 2020?
I mean the entire year has been one BIG Grand daddy of them all GLP conspiracy theory come true that keeps on going and going and going...

Deeper and deeper and deeper we fall down that rabbit hole that is actually not a dream but is real!

NWO, Globalist almost complete control of every single worldly position that matters. All satanic agenda revealing their plan. Even President Trump’s attorney group Linn Wood and Syndey Powell saying it’s time to wake up to learn about the NWO, Sorros, Bill Gates population control, all that shit... making these reputable well respected attorneys appear to have gone insane, but they aren’t insane!

Guys, GLP to the extreme power, we aren’t bat crazy after all!

We are the ones who lead the way of being awake. Yes possibly half of us are partly insane but we are all seeking truth and answers to the mysteries of what really is IS!!!

Congratulations to you for doing many hours of research, sharing ideas and insightful myths and facts over the years, it has unfortunately proven to be correct in many ways. I wish these times we are now living in were not true reality, but they are!

The question now is, what can be done about it? What do we do to help fight?

For me, I am a Christian and believe all the signs the Bible’s foretells are true prophesy can not be stopped. Therefore, we know the NWO global identity social reset is inevitable because the Bible says that the mark of the beast will cause everyone on earth to have this “mark.” It declares that nobody will be able to buy or sell or trade without the mark... Clearly we are heading into that direction in OUR generation. It is just a matter of time to get our self prepared and ready for Christ’s return.

I must say, it is truly super exciting to be living in these last days and years.
Many, many people are now waking up and coming to realize that what the Bible has prophesied is real and we are the last generation. WOW! I mean truly, WOW!!!!!’nnnnnnnnnnnnn WOW!!!!!!!!

I’ve always believed and felt deep in my heart that Jesus would return in this generation, in my lifetime. I am sure of this!

The time has come for us to prepare to be the resistance in case the rapture happens post trib instead of pre trib. All will be forced to take the mark BUT if we have a way to have a resistance we should start to plan now. Trump, even if he serves the next 4 years, it will just buy us some time to help wake others up, to help prepare to persevere, to prepare and make way for our returning lord King Jesus.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP