Users Online Now: 2,278 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 761,268
Pageviews Today: 1,342,612Threads Today: 571Posts Today: 9,815
03:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Have you ever had a conversation with a famous dead person in your dreams?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have, it happens all the time. Not just my family members who have passed away, famous people too.

I've "met" Jimi Hendrix, Jerry Garcia, and Jim Morrison, for example. It's interesting with the famous dead people I "meet" because it usually takes the form of actual conversations, where I'm the huge fan and tell them how cool I think they are, and bombard them with questions. And they usually react with modesty or annoyance, just like meeting a fan in real life. But a lot of the time they actually answer my questions. I've gotten some pretty good insight and advice this way. It's pretty cool.

jerrywtf

Not the same when it's a deceased family member. In those cases the dreams are more like real life, I don't even think about them being dead, it's just as if they were still alive. We do mundane things like get groceries or have dinner, stuff like that.

This is probably a stupid thread, but I just wonder if I'm alone in meeting famous people in my dreams, and having conversations with them. It's pretty frickin' cool

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP