Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject IVERMECTIN; Critical information about Covid 19
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Dear GLP,
I am a member that lurks but has not posted for a long time, mainly because of all the trolls and shills that seem to run wild on this board. However, the many decent and honest people here deserve to know this potentially lifesaving information, so hopefully, I remember how to post this.

I have been in health care for many years and I have been on the front lines of Covid-19 now many months. I am not here to debate if you think Covid is real or not (it is) or if you should wear a mask (only a good one, many are garbage) or if we should have lockdowns (no, it think we can effectively treat this and keep economies running as are many nations in the world are currently successfully doing). I am instead posting here for one purpose only, and that is to provide you with information that I believe is potentially able to save your health and possibly your life.

I am posting a link to this medical paper, now in pre-print, which reviews the worldwide data on the use of ivermectin and effectiveness of ivermectin in the prophylaxis and treatment of Covid-19.

[link to osf.io (secure)]

The institutions with authors involved in this paper include; St. Luke’s Medical Center in Milwaukee, WI., University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN., Hackensack School of Medicine, Seaton Hall, NJ., University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX., Center for Balanced Health, New York, Volda Hospital, Volda, Norway, Princess Elizabeth Hospital, Guernsey, UK, Lung Center of America, Dayton Ohio, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA.

If you don’t want to wade through the technical language posted below, the following video reviews and explains this paper in easily understood terms and is presented by Chris Martenson Ph.D. (not M.D.) I often think Ph.D.’s often do a better job of data analysis than do MDs. I am not sure how long this video will be available online for obvious reasons.

This paper, titled; “Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19” explains the following:
(The following is a less than 50% summary of the paper)

“Repeated, consistent, large magnitude improvements in clinical outcomes have now been reported when ivermectin is used not only as a prophylactic agent but also in mild, moderate, and even severe disease states from multiple, large, randomized, and observational controlled trials.

"Further, data showing impacts on population-wide health outcomes have resulted from multiple large “natural experiments” that appear to have occurred when various regional health ministries and governmental authorities within South American countries initiated “ivermectin distribution” campaigns to their citizen populations in the hopes the drug would prove effective."

"The tight, reproducible, temporally associated decreases in case counts and case fatality rates in each of those regions compared to nearby regions without such campaigns suggest that ivermectin is proving to be a global solution to the pandemic. This is now further evidenced by the recent incorporation of ivermectin as a prophylaxis and treatment agent for COVID19 in the national treatment guidelines of Egypt as well as the state of Uttar Pradesh in Northern India, populated by 210 million people.”

“Further compounding these alarming developments was a wave of recently published negative results from therapeutic trials done on medicines thought effective for COVID-19, that now virtually eliminate any treatment role for remdesivir, hydroxychloroquine, lopinavir/ritonavir, interferon, convalescent plasma, tocilizumab, and mono-clonal antibody therapy, particularly in later phases (12-17). One year into the pandemic, the only therapy considered “proven” as an effective treatment in COVID-19 is the use of corticosteroids in patients with moderate to severe illness (18)."

"Despite this growing list of failed therapeutics in COVID-19, it now appears that Ivermectin, a widely used anti-parasitic medicine with known anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties is proving a highly potent and multi-phase effective treatment against COVID-19."

"Although much of the trials data supporting this conclusion is available on medical pre-print servers or posted on clinicaltrials.gov, most have not yet undergone peer-review. Despite this limitation, the FLCCC expert panel, in their prolonged and continued commitment to reviewing the emerging medical evidence base, and considering the impact of the recent surge, has now reached a consensus in recommending that Ivermectin for both prophylaxis and treatment of COVID-19 should be systematically and globally adopted.”

“The FLCCC recommendation is based on the following set of conclusions derived from the existing data, which will be comprehensively reviewed below:

1. Since 2012, multiple in-vitro studies have demonstrated that Ivermectin inhibits the replication of many viruses, including influenza, Zika, Dengue and others (19-27).

2. Ivermectin inhibits SARS-CoV-2 replication, leading to absence of nearly all viral material by 48h in infected cell cultures (28).

3. Ivermectin has potent anti-inflammatory properties with in-vitro data demonstrating profound inhibition of both cytokine production and transcription of nuclear factor-κB (NF-κB), the most potent mediator of inflammation (29-31).

4. Ivermectin significantly diminishes viral load and protects against organ damage in multiple animal models when infected with SARS-CoV-2 or similar coronaviruses (32, 33).

5. Ivermectin prevents transmission and development of COVID-19 disease in those exposed to infected patients (34-36,54).

6. Ivermectin hastens recovery and prevents deterioration in patients with mild to moderate disease treated early after symptoms (37-42,54).

7. Ivermectin hastens recovery and avoidance of ICU admission and death in hospitalized patients (40,43,45,54,63,67).

8. Ivermectin reduces mortality in critically ill patients with COVID-19(43,45,54).

9. Ivermectin leads to striking reductions in case-fatality rates in regions with widespread use (46-48).

10. The safety, availability, and cost of ivermectin is nearly unparalleled given its near nil drug interactions along with only mild and rare side effects observed in almost 40 years of use and billions of doses administered (49). 11)

11. The World Health Organization has long included ivermectin on its “List of Essential Medicines” (50).

I am providing this link to the full paper discussed in this video.

[link to osf.io (secure)]

Click on “download preprint” to save and print a copy of this article.

I would also encourage you to save and print a copy of the Math+ protocol from Eastern Virginia Medical School and that link is provided below.

I would encourage you to print this paper and the Math + protocol and take it to your health care provider if you or a loved one has Covid or has been exposed to it, or is in health care and is constantly exposed.
If a health care provider refuses to honestly discuss this information with you, my advice is to find one that will. If your health care provider refuses to look at the science presented in this paper, he or she has a closed mind to everything except pharmaceutical and government propaganda.

Background for the Link to Eastern Virginia Medical School Math+ Covid 19 protocols:

“In March 2020, an expert panel called the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) was created and led by Professor Paul E. Marik. The group of expert critical care physicians and thought leaders immediately began continuously reviewing the rapidly emerging basic science, translational, and clinical data in COVID-19 which then led to the early creation of a treatment protocol for hospitalized patients called MATH+, based on the collective expertise of the group in both the research and treatment of multiple other severe infections causing lung injury.”

The most recent paper, currently in production, reports a 6.1% hospital mortality rate in COVID-19 patients measured in the two U.S hospitals that systematically adopted the MATH+ protocol, a markedly decreased mortality rate compared to the 23.9% hospital mortality rate calculated from a review of 39 studies including over 165,000 patients .”

“Despite the plethora of supportive evidence, the MATH+ protocol for hospitalized patients has not yet become widespread. Further, the world is in a worsening crisis with the potential of again overwhelming hospitals and ICU’s. As of November 10th, 2020, the number of deaths attributed to COVID-19 in the United States reached 245,799 with over 3.7 million active cases, the highest number to date. Multiple European countries have now begun to impose new rounds of restrictions and lockdowns.”

Math+ protocol for prophylaxis and early treatment:

1. Prophylaxis
Vitamin C 500 mg BID (twice daily) and Quercetin 250 mg daily
Vitamin D3 1000-4000 u/day
B complex vitamins
Zinc 30-50 mg/day
Melatonin (slow release): Begin with 0.3mg and increase as tolerated to 2 mg at night

Ivermectin for post exposure prophylaxis (200 ug/kg immediately, then repeat on day 3) and prophylaxis in high-risk groups (200 ug/kg day 1, then day 3 and then every 4 weeks)

2. Mildly Symptomatic patients (at home):

Ivermectin 150-200 ug/kg daily for two doses
Vitamin C 500mg BID and Quercetin 250-500 mg BID
Vitamin D3 2000 - 4000 u/day
B complex vitamins
Zinc 75-100 mg/day
Melatonin 6-10 mg at night (the optimal dose is unknown)
ASA aspirin 81-325 mg/day (unless contraindicated)
In symptomatic patients, monitoring with home pulse oximetry is recommended.
Ambulatory desaturation below 94% should prompt hospital admission

The full Math+ protocol link:

[link to www.evms.edu (secure)]

Links to Eastern Virginia Medical School:

As always, I am not providing medical advice. I am providing information and material for you to discuss with your health care provider as we all navigate this pandemic. I personally believe that corruption and greed have played a huge role in what we are experiencing today. If it were up to me, I would personally fire Anthony Fauci and the entire NIH board for what I believe to be collusion with Gilead Sciences (the manufacture of remdesivir) for profiting from human suffering by pushing an expensive and now proven to be ineffective drug (remdesivir) while ignoring worldwide evidence for more effective treatment options.

All of the above is my personal opinion and goes beyond the scope of my current discussion, I would encourage you to also do your own research and draw your own conclusions.

Good luck and much love to GLP.

We must continue to be brave and fight political corruption, fraudulent elections, and medicine that is often controlled by pharmaceutical company profits and other potentially nefarious interests.

This includes the risk of rushing into what I believe has, to date, been poorly tested vaccine options. This has only been allowed to be rushed into at this point because of a lack of any treatment options for Covid 19 that are considered to be effective. If ivermectin is recognized as an effective treatment, which many credible people believe it is, then there cannot be a rush (without more stringent safety testing) in the production of what I believe to be potentially dangerous and poorly tested vaccines to be possibly forced on populations, such as our military.

I also believe this is the bottom line and I believe that not only is there credible evidence for a well-coordinated effort to take away what little freedom we have left, but potentially also our long-term health.
If I don’t respond today or tomorrow, it is not because I am a “hit and run poster” but because I am working today and tomorrow and probably became busy.

hfhfhf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP