Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tiffany Dover (AKA fainting nurse) YT channel fuckery
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I was doing some searching on this crap about the covid nurse who fainted 17min after her media live footage jab, and found out she somehow made a yt channel a few days ago, but the videos are all anachronic, edited, undated, unlisted, and for some reason all comments are deactivated (allegedly because people were questioning this fuckery.

If you watched the recent adaptation of the show "Utopia", you'll notice there is an episode where the biotech hackers create soc media accounts, and fabricate an entire online presence for a fake persona in mere hours, using troll farms to make it look legit.

So I ended subbing her channel just to see if anything would come out of it. Motherfucking when not 10 min ago I receive a notification from the channel but it's some indian girl posting videos of herself, and even the channel's name was changed. I got the specific channel from James Stoner ' s website, so you go there, look up for the link he posted, and see for yourself that it is the same channel indeed.

While many other possible explanations could be given, this is some next level fuckery when the story's not even cold yet, and this happens...

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP