Users Online Now: 2,109 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 848,676
Pageviews Today: 1,506,266Threads Today: 637Posts Today: 11,199
05:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am from the future. I was not intending to come back to this time. It was an accident. Now, I am stuck.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello GLP.

I actually remember this thread being on the board at the beginning of 2021 the first time I was in 2021, only I had no idea I was reading a post from a future version of myself.

I am just a regular GLP anonymous coward who reads the site every day and have been for years.

I remember being scared shitless at the beginning of 2021 because of all the shit going on then...err...now.

And not knowing what was going to happen...

I know all of you are going to ask me what happened after now so that you can all rest easy knowing shit will get better, but I actually remember this thread from the previous version of me from the future and that me absolutely refused to give out that information because GLP is read by not only people who are awake trying to wake others up, but also ... GLP is read by those people who are in charge of locking down and enslaving humanity.

If I give out the details of what will happen, I will be giving them a heads up and that's going to be bad for us, so I can't.

And I can't tell you how I went back in time because if I do that, those same folks will know and then it won't be possible for me to do this the next time.

What can I tell you?

Well, obviously, time travel exists.

It isn't something anybody can get their hands on easily.

The fact that I got access does tell you something since there is no way someone like me or would ever normally get access.

There was a lot of uprisings. I'm from an absurdly short amount of time in the future. Only because of all the pandemonium was I able to get access to this. I didn't have anything left to lose at that point and it seemed like anything was better than staying put. I tried to go back in time enough to before any of this shit started, but there was some kind of malfunction, because I barely went back like a year. I say I'm stuck here because I already worked it out that even if I try to go to the same place at the same time to use the same device again, it won't work because obviously, the younger me gets there first since that was me yesterday.

I am trying to figure out if I should try to find the younger me or not. I didn't the last time, so maybe there was a reason I didn't and I shouldn't.

Time travel is not what you think. It isn't like they make it look in the movies. You don't go back naked, fall out of the sky or travel through some weird tunnel like Bill and Ted.

You set a period of time to go back on a computer terminal, not an old dial. It says, how many years back do you want to go? I didn't want to go too far back in case I never live long enough to get back to use it again if I needed to, so I put 5 years in, but apparently, I got sent back about 1 year. I don't know if it is precise normally because I put in exactly 5 years and it went back not exactly 1 year. It's off by at least a week. This is embarrassing but I didn't really keep track of the date when I left. Things like Christmas and New Years are sort of irrelevant time markers when society is in meltdown.

How do I put this? Oh yeah, you remember how Portland and Seattle were during that autonomous zone thing? That's a joke compared to what the world is like now.

I'm probably sharing too much but lets just say that it doesn't matter who goes into the oval office this month. Nobody cares soon after because everybody realizes, and I mean EVERYBODY realizes the powers that be are behind it very soon and that's when everybody arms up.

Then, for a little while, it's like everybody gets along. Left and right are gone. Nobody cares who you voted for or if you voted at all. Everybody realizes that it is a big sham. It's like the media cover ups get so stupid and obvious that even the most brainwashed idiots get super confused and start looking for information on the net. GLP gets really, really, really busy with everybody who was asleep looking for answers and that's not the only website. Like anyplace with awake people gets inundated.

Nobody knows how to organize though. Nothing actually gets done, but then people just start quitting their jobs because they don't want to wear a mask or work for the man. That's when it starts to get weird.

You go to the store to buy shit and like nobody is working there. Like the manager at walmart is like the only person there and people use the self checkout line and still pay for everything because nobody wants to descend into chaos.

That goes on for a while and it's sort of incredible, for a while.

Then, people run out of money because nobody is working and they have to simply get their groceries and walk out of the store and the manager is like whatever. Rich people still pay at the self checkout and poor people just walk out of the store, but nobody hoards, that's the one rule everybody sticks to. If you look like you are hoarding, you will get dirty looks and everyone is armed so nobody does it.

I don't know what kicked off the unrest in the streets. Maybe it was the powers that be funding it like they did in Portland or Seattle, but it started getting like that in some other areas and then all of the sudden, like a LOT of areas, too many to count.

Only this time, everybody is armed up with weapons, not umbrellas and laser pointers. And cops are not about to risk their lives when the odds are that ridiculously not in their favor.

Some cities have good armed types with guns sort of keeping the peace and other cities are like Portland was.

Eventually, the mainstream media simply stopped reporting and went off the air and gave up. The leadership took off and left us all abandoned. The troops left behind on the bases have no commander in chief and simply try to figure out how they can be of service in their local populations to keep traffic flowing and so on; they don't get involved with the armed civilians; they are under oath not to engage the domestics in any hostile way unless over-run on their bases. They allow people to come on the bases after being searched and showing good will to take supplies to help themselves or others without hoarding.

I wanted to find out what the government secrets were, so I went looking to figure out where they hid stuff. Apparently, nobody else was curious or I thought of it first, because I found this device and nobody else was around, so I used it. Maybe someone else used it before me and left no trace. Maybe others will find what I found and use it after me. It was not super easy to find. I have to say. I did not expect to find this. I didn't actually believe this existed and I still remember the thread the last me posted here, only, like I said, I didn't know that was me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP