Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are the courts truly just?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have kids with an abusive, psychopathic 80-year old

Yeah, my mistake

Every lawyer I have spoken to says that if I pay them $7000 plus tens of thousands in legal fees, I might be able to negotiate an agreement for him to have a right to see my kids for my entire life forever enslaving me to him

I can’t leave the country, I can’t go through a week without him driving us all mad

No child support, no consistent help in any regard, no empathy, no functionality beyond a 10 year old

My parents who abused me ( for big names $$$$ ) to will not pay for this and I have only started holding down a full time job and cannot afford that legal battle

So, are the courts in this country just? In my case they have not been. I have been saying for weeks that the law will be upheld

Thread: Trump gave them all a chance to do the right thing...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP