Users Online Now: 1,225 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 177,258
Pageviews Today: 296,819Threads Today: 95Posts Today: 1,423
03:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING! Gina Haspel killed in gunfight! Oops I mean she's resigning. Oops I mean...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Honestly, friends, I don't know what to think anymore. All I know is GLP is a mixed bag - half gold, half steaming turds. Thus far I haven't learned how to sift one from the other.

Haspel was killed only a month or two ago. Gunfight in Germany over some servers that never materialized or mattered to the outcome of the election. Now the same woman - an apparition, I must assume - is resigning her CIA post.

My goodness, but this shows some dedication. Were I to be killed in a gunfight, I wouldn't be telling to hold up while I go back and tie up all loose ends with my job. That is some dedication, I must say.

pennywiselmaorofl5
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP