Users Online Now: 2,211 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 408,046
Pageviews Today: 650,053Threads Today: 225Posts Today: 3,292
08:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Q is not the person with a PLAN - he is the one leaking it to the globalists ....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There was a plan, conceived by the white-hats in the Military .... long BEFORE DJT was chosen to execute it ... remember all those generals Barry kicked out ???

I've been reading about this plan... LONG BEFORE Q was even introduced ....right here in glp

I believe there is a plan, a conspiracy theory of a Military coop - but I have NEVER been a Q follower ... I quit reading their post BEFORE Corsey dumped them ... before they were taken over by the CCP ... how do you IGNORE the fact that Q is an anonymous COWARD?

and this is important : Q has never revealed anything that wasn't already known ... NOTHING - that I had not read previously on glp or heard on Info-wars... we've been decoding mgs for decades... maybe Trinity is Q .... !

Lin Wood is not a Qtard, neither is Mike Adams, Sidney Powell, Jerome Corsey, and many others who have been trying to tell you ... that Biden's inauguration was necessary for the plan to proceed ... don't you remember this legal maneuver being used to expose Barry's false identity?

remember on Dec 4th, Trump said that the COURTS would have to decided who won the election .... well he wasn't talking about SCOTUS ...and he wasn't depending on PENCE - he was depending on the Military to carry it out ...

for me, it was a simple deduction ... if I knew, and the average citizen (that visits glp) knew that the entire system was corrupt (FBI CIA DOJ SCOTUS Congress the Clintoon kabal, and even the Bush cabal before that) then CERTAINly, Trump knew - he tried to show you that Barry's birth certificate was forged ... before he was even a candidate

OF COURSE there is a plan ... and Q is doing his level best to expose it so the globalist can stop it ... Nancy, Chuck and Mitch think Trump is as dumb and crooked as they are ... he's not ... he's done his part ... he made EVERYONE IN THE WORLD aware ... he beefed up our Military FIRST !

obviously the globalist believe it ... and that is why there was no-one but Pence and a hundred body doubles at the swearing in ... why ga ga and J-lo were in and out- scared shitless ... those satanists haven't looked that healthy in a decade ... and the real power brokers (kissinger and soros ) kept a safe distance ... and so did the CCP when they saw the Military

I'm sorry that you people have no faith in your fellow man - we are invincible
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP