Users Online Now: 2,172 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 542,317
Pageviews Today: 935,309Threads Today: 403Posts Today: 6,502
11:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Exposed to Covid-19 and Have Ivermectin Apple Syringe, the kind for Horses, What now? THIS IS NOT A DRILL
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message No doctors. No government centers or government treatment. Fuck that. If I have COVID-19, I am well aware that if I go to the hospital a bunch of Democrat doctors WILL kill me through stupidity and by following a bunch of government rules.

My idiotic friend got thrown into a psych ward. With tons of other morons and homeless people all crowded together. He got out. He was evicted by his roommates and had to pick up his stuff.

I gave him a ride. I should have paid him for a cab. Didn't realize he was coughing until we were on the way. He had a mask on and was coughing with the mask on. He took it off one time and I said he had to put it on.

Next day, his cough is worse. He sometimes smokes too much, but I think it's COVID-19. I'm also just starting to feel like shit.

Being the paranoid as fuck crazy GLP reader that I am, I already have the fucking Ivermectin. Of course.

I also got the Ivermectin in large tube syringe form for made for gigantic fucking horses. Of course.

The last time I checked, I was not for the most part a fucking horse.

What the fuck do I do? I obviously can't ask any sort of medical doctor for advice. They'll quarantine me, follow a bunch of idiotic government regulations made by idiot Democrats that will definitely kill me...

How the fuck do I injest this horse Ivermectin shit? I can self isolate. I'm ready. I have 2 weeks of toilet paper ready and emergency dried food. I can fucking do this.

How do I take all this Ivermectin shit without accidentally killing myself? Any suggestions appreciated.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP