Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can I get a Witness? "Bible Wisdom?"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "You can't change the world overnight, You can over a few thousand years though."

2 PETER 3:8
KJ21
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing: that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

3 days is all I ask. 3 thousand years.

3 days is how long Jesus was a dead guy. So thats 3000 yrs of darkness w/o jesus on earth?

Mayan Calender said a cycle ended in 2012. So estimate 2 days (2000 years (in the year of our lord A.D), we reign with christ 1000 years). that seems to be 3000 years?

----------------------

Genesis 5:21-24: “… Enoch walked with God three hundred years, and had sons and daughters. So all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years. And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him.”

365 years - enoch. I'm sensing a pattern walking with God....You got Jesus at 33 years old - Elijah before he was took, and now Enoch ~ 365 days - 1 year....Maybe the seed of a human lifespan? Helped by Elijah? Good took him too right?

you dont need your human body to walk with god. you need a sharp mind and strong character/personality Elijah and Enoch fit that bill... so didnt moses....with the power of 2 or 3 witnesses....

------------------

Is there a code here. or am i insane madmann.....POPPYCOCK!

-----------

Anunnaki - sumerians - Noah - Pre OLD-Old Testment
Gnostic Texts - Gospel of Thomas Collegection- Pre-New Testament roots. Do some research??? Any Elders wisefolk here?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP