Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How We Win
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There have been some threads here that hit the nail on the head.

We need to create our own platforms suitable to the people.

I’ll elaborate slowly. If we all stop buying from Amazon Facebook etc they will surely take profit losses.

They will hang in there but if we stick to it investors will leave in mass.

The reason being is these models are inherently flawed.

Take facebook for example. How long will it take for us to realize we are paying for more than simple money to use a platform for free.

It may take time but eventually everyone is going to realize a similar site that costs 1$ a month will eventually be more successful. The reason being is we will have all come to the conclusion that their model is far more detrimental to ourselves than a model paying 1 or 2 dollars a month.

If your a business person logically I’d dump Facebook and create said competitor. Some years down the line we will all switch because it’s common sense and quite frankly good business.

Once we’ve all come to these conclusions these alternative sites will dominate.

Ironically it’s just a matter of suffering. How long it takes to get their fully I don’t know but it will happen.

I suggest we start now. Group up and try to find or create said platforms.

You’ll probably be much more wealthy than any of these companies are now or certainly will be in the future.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP