Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject EsoteriQue
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is the place for all things esoteric surrounding Q. I feel like it doesn't need modding, but I shall if needed. There is no denying that the physical/emotional/spiritual changes that people underwent have been very much real. Your experiences can not be denied. Some obviously got 'moar changed' then others. There shouldn't be much need to bicker, since everything here is speculative, not Q Canon per se. I'm not going to negate AC posting. I will negate bullshit about 'Q isn't real', Q is very much a reality. It has warped, wefted and woven a new movement. Much inspired by the Anons, and diggers who found a well of inspiration inside themselves.
If you want to follow a Q Imperative (one of few really), learn chess, here is that thread. H/T to Slappy...

Thread: GLP Chess Club
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP