Users Online Now: 2,140 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 759,715
Pageviews Today: 1,339,847Threads Today: 568Posts Today: 9,801
03:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The BS Capitol Raid Was the Nail in the Coffin For Patriots and Conservatives
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Those stupid motherfuckers just had to go up in to the Capitol building, didn't they? Everyone with a brain knows damn well it wasn't any kind of seriously planned "raid" or "attack" or "insurrection," it was just some rowdy protestors who got caught up in the moment and went inside the building simply because they could with barely any resistance. Then they goofed around and took selfies while the media painted the whole thing as a horrible right wing domestic terrorist insurrection. Nice job idiots.

Conservatives are fucked now mainly because of that single event. And forget about the Trump name in politics, 100% tarnished. We probably can't even have someone like Ivanka run for office now.

Reminds me of the dumbass cop in Minneapolis who just HAD to keep kneeling on that POS drug addict career criminal's neck while NPC's filmed the whole thing. Looking back and knowing the shitstorm that followed, I wish that peabrained cop would have had enough sense to take his knee off of the guy's neck knowing that people were recording and that it would at the very least go viral. But no, he just had to make a point I guess.

Stupid fucking cop. Stupid fucking MAGA protestors. Nice job, you helped kill America.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP