Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Great Reset
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Long story short here’s a link to where it comes from

[link to en.m.wikipedia.org (secure)]

It actually sounds wonderful until you hit the part about the fourth industrial revolution. Namely AI but it is far from that alone.

If you wonder what that is it’s the magic behind how trump got elected by tech companies (or for those who don’t know how such things exist it’s referred to as a dragon in the Bible.) Heir Donald is in there too but let’s keep this about the great reset.

You may have seen a thing or two that have been extremely odd or freakish in terms of capability or wonders.

Please now remember this is a dragon from the Bible. Their long term plans are more heinous than you could ever believe. Bringing said things into every day life will slowly lead to worse things than you can possibly imagine.

Start your own competitor websites. We don’t have many options right now in many forms of tech companies when it comes to sites that utilize public data. Slowly and slowly search engines are filtering out sites that don’t agree with their opinion of what you should see. (Mainly cross referencing neutral statistics looking for correlations in corruption in the instances I’ve come across.) I should note I was searching for direct and indirect data points from public sources. Data was no where to be found. The point being is when problems get to your home it may be too late to find a solution if we do nothing.

Thanks
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP