Users Online Now: 1,698 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 323,667
Pageviews Today: 511,076Threads Today: 161Posts Today: 2,523
06:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Does this site have any secret ascended mastermind geniuses of psychology? if so ....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm pretty much serious...even though you're all mostly lunatics, assholes and/or living buddhas or whatever

I'm looking for someone vastly more knowledgeable and perceptive than I am on the subject. if you are a true ascended mastermind of human thought I would unironically be willing to hire. You probably don't need the work if you exist, but our actual discussions might be mutually rewarding or at least entertaining.

There was once a guy here that almost fit the profile, maybe did, idk, but he was probably cannabilized by his shady employers. Well, talking to him was very interesting because he had a novel and fundemental understanding of the subject that wasn't rehearsed or memorized.

I'm up to my asshole in raw information about psychology, it's a lot more than a sneeze which I've accumulated over the years. But I want to have an honest conversation with someone who can show me a true rendition of my shadow selves or shadow heart...

hmm

I honestly want to talk to someone that can run circles around the amount that I know, if not in the quantitative sense, in the qualitative. Which is a big ask because none of the prolific roster of experts I've spoken to has offered very much in the way of novel observations. I've had extensive and for the most part uninspiring discussions with a lot of reputable degree holding experts incapable of telling me something original. they were all smart and great in their own ways but I'm seeking a different kind of conversation.

This is a weird place to ask, but it would be way weirder asking anywhere else, so my offer stands lmao
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP