Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Real Psychic here. Get a free psychic reading, no $50
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Before you mock me as a psychic I want to say I have tested my ability. I should charge you $50 usd or 50 euro for my service. I’m a real psychic.

Do not ask me what the winning lottery numbers are.

I can’t see color in my vision or imagination. I use a form of remote viewing known as encryption. My psychic gift is different.

I’m an empath who can feel emotions with intuition .

If you ask me a question about your favorite color, your ask me what color is my purse? I may see your flower on the table instead of the color of your purse.

Don’t ask me specific questions about my psychic reading.

Here is an example of my psychic reading I had with a client,

Susan asked me for a psychic reading, I gave Susan a psychic reading. Susan was a Muslim and she drinks no alcohol.

I told Susan I can see an alcohol pub and a sports place and there is a fist argument about alcohol.

Susan said she’s a Muslim and doesn’t drink alcohol neither does her husband. I told Susan don’t know when the event happens but my psychic intuition as an empathy can see the event. Susan said I’m a liar because she never goes to alcohol pubs.

10 years later after my psychic reading, Susan gave me an email saying her husband was drinking alcohol and fist fighting and watching sports on tv. Susan was also yelling in an argument about alcohol.

Another client I gave a psychic reading, I said in 1 week on Monday my psychic intuition feels there is vocal shouting or an argument with a family member on Monday, and I said in one week to be aware of argument.

My client said instead of Monday , she was arguing on Sunday.

My intuition is not perfect. Do not expect perfection. I give real results.

Ask me a free question. You must be 18 years old or older to receive my psychic reading. God gave me a gift why not use it?

Why give you a psychic reading? It helps me increase my intuition and test my psychic ability’s.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP