Users Online Now: 2,120 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 508,418
Pageviews Today: 872,776Threads Today: 386Posts Today: 5,938
11:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Builder of the Ancient Mysteries documentary, some jaw dropping revelations from the maker of “The Revelation of the Pyramids”
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I haven’t seen it, came across with an interview at unchartedx YouTube channel and got interested right away.

Anyone that has seen “The Revelation of the Pyramids” would be interested in this follow up. They take it to the next level in Regards to the outstanding technical level shown by the remains of the ancient monuments in Egypt, South America and Asia.

I have yet to see the documentary, but with the comments in the UnchartedX interview and the free snippets available in the below link, I will certainly be watching it ASAP.

[link to bam-eng.okast.tv (secure)]

If you have time to watch only one snippet, watch the one of granite dug caves in India, this is breath taking.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP