Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject When this world descends into a hellhole
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message And if salvation doesn't come, what will you do?

The state of the world has had me in constant pain for a long time, the past year was only when more people became aware that the world is fucked.

Despite a whole year of this charade, some still can't get it through their thick skull how bad the situation really is.

I want to die but suicide isn't an option due to it feeling like murder, besides I wouldn't have the courage. I live in 24/7 pain and torture due to the state of the world and personal reasons. The prospect of another 6 decades in this hellhole terrifies and depresses me.

I know Jesus is real but if the bible is so great then why doesn't it tell us how to decrease our misery or even give accurate insight into this world? Retrofitting cryptic verses onto any kind of reality is easy. The truth is that the bible doesn't really fit. It doesn't open people's eyes or give deeper understanding of anything that would be important to know.

Why doesn't it describe the money matrix or debt slavery? Why doesn't it describe end-times children who are getting mind raped in the most atrocious ways in these times? Where are the solutions?

The only good possibility is that there were answers there but people took them out and inserted trash into them instead.

So that people could delude themselves a little and try their hardest to check out from the fact that they're left alone and helpless.

THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO. We don't have the organization, the control of resources, or anything. We lost, hard, though we probably couldn't have seen through their centuries/millennia-old game until we grew in intelligence and connectivity enough as from the past decade.

Divine intervention seems like the only possibility.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP