Users Online Now: 2,098 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 894,141
Pageviews Today: 1,594,068Threads Today: 677Posts Today: 12,022
06:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I've been communicating with a demonic entity for about six months now and what I learned turned my life upside down (update page 20).
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If you want to follow what is going on, the links to everything are on my website, so you can find everything:

[link to mike4christ.wixsite.com (secure)]

---

I felt like finally making a post about this, so here I am.

I've been communicating with a demonic entity for going on six months now.

It's my Pastor's doing, all his doing.

He invited this traveling prophet to the church, something you'd normally expect from the charismatic churches around here, the ones that dabble in all that voodoo and invite in all of these demonic spirits.

Satan worked on my pastor's spirit.

It's led to six months of hell for me. Turns out I was the target of this "thing" he invited in along with another guy in the church.

Now I'm really scared because I've got doubts inside of me, I can feel them, every time I doubt God, this thing does things to tempt me. The doubts are killing me. I've always had doubts, about God and my faith, but I always hid it and buried it. Scared me to death.

When I was a little kid, I'd be scared when the doubts would be there, that I didn't really believe or truly accept Christ into my heart. What if I didn't mean it? What if I wasn't sincere, just thought I was? Am I going to hell? I'd think about these things, over and over.

Now I know and I've seen the power this thing has. The power to change people's hearts, twist things, lie, get people to lie, and to tempt. It offered secrets, secret knowledge, stuff I verified and so did my friend.

That's when the doubts flooded in, and when I felt my heart struggling.

I was so deluded because I thought my faith was stronger, I thought I had overcome all of that and I was so strong in the Word.

I'm not, though.

This thing showed me what's coming and then it gave me a way out and tempted me. A way to save my family, my self, and now I've got a short time to decide on my course of action. If I follow what this thing showed me, we will be saved. If I don't, we probably will die.

My friend made his choice and he's gone, he didn't even hesitate. We talked it over and he didn't care, he left.

Now I have to decide and I'm scared and I don't know what to do. I pray, and pray, and there's just nothing. Nothing. Meanwhile this thing, he's very clever, always there, it's almost like comforting, the stuff that keeps coming up, all these signs. He's damn good.

I told my wife, she thought I was nuts until I explained it all and showed her what I'd found and now she wants it, wants to go like my friend did with his family.

I'm dying inside because the choice is life or death and we need to make it really really soon. I think about my kids and what happens if I do nothing, makes me sick.

I don't know why I'd even share this here, this site is crawling with demon-possesed people. I guess because I know there's some good folks here, too, among all the bad apples.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP