Users Online Now: 2,179 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 644,683
Pageviews Today: 1,122,919Threads Today: 468Posts Today: 7,888
01:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Want to see real UFOs? - Three new photos UPDATE (New photos at link)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message (Hello to all who have viewed this original post. On 5/11 I uploaded four more photos to a new message here):

Thread: NEW real UFO photos

A recent thread discussed video of pyramid shaped objects with blinking lights. A number of posters doubted that the objects were anything other than our technology because of the "navigation" lights blinking on the craft. I can say for certain that I have observed craft with blinking lights which certainly don't look like anything conventional.

I went through something back in 2002-2003 which I will never forget. During that time I purchased a 35mm film camera which I mounted to a small telescope. Over the course of months I took hundreds of photos of a very wide variety of aerial phenomena. I have sat on all these photos for the last 20 years because I don't want to "embarrass" my current employer. But with retirement within a year, I am going to start sharing just a couple of my photos. There are certainly not my best photos, but interesting nevertheless.

The first photo below is of a craft that I saw many times. When this craft turns on those big lights in front, all my naked eye would see was a very bright ball of golden/yellow light (which many people report seeing). But when I started to close the aperture on my 35mm camera I could see that there was a solid object behind the light. This is that object.

The second photo is one of my most perplexing photos. This photo is an approximate 1 second time exposure of lights moving over the wheat fields of eastern Washington. UFO researcher David Serada (sp?) saw this photo and asked for permission to use it in his video presentations. It was David's idea that what I captured was the objects transitioning from operating in our atmosphere to getting ready for inter-stellar travel. I'm not sure of that, but I still can't explain what this is a photo of.

Comments?

palouse 1palouse2

Below are two more craft that I photographed. Much of what I photographed is not the typical round saucer shape. What or where these things come from I can't say.

palouse3palouse4
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP