Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject L.A. Marzulli (Giants/Aliens researcher) response to my comments
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message He came out with his latest video less than 24 hours ago and I made a modest comment, not expecting a reply. But he replied within 5 minutes, and was it WEIRD! OK, L.A. Marzulli said - and you can read this for yourself at his latest YT video in the comments below it - that he asked God about my comments, and was told to instruct me to send a bunch of money to a Nigerian pastor, following which God would bless me just so long as I confirmed with Mr. Marzulli that I had sent the money.

OK here's the link for those of you without the time to go through a click or two --- [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

My moniker at YT is NWO Foe. My comment and his response is immediately below the video.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP