Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ALL THINGS SUPERNATURAL: The TRUTH †
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello...

UPDATE: 262 VIEWS... did 262 people actually look at anything I posted? Videos? Letter? Photos? If you're into this paranormal stuff you will find my evidence very compelling.

Here is what some people have said.
Youtube Comments: [link to 1drv.ms (secure)]

Anyone that wishes to communicate with someone that passed on, anyone contemplating suicide, anyone that is evil, you, will want to read this letter. In the letter are links to all my things. Stories that have been written about me by media personalities, my story was on several podcasts including the coveted " Beyond the Darkness" where 800K listeners went crazy on the host for having me on his show. That should give some validity. It's just a one-drive link, nothing scary. Also in the letter is a series of comments left for me on my youtube page. You may find that interesting.

[link to onedrive.live.com (secure)]

As I know no one will read the letter, here are some videos for you to enjoy.

It is important when you watch these videos or look at pictures you do it on a small screen (iPhone is fine) and you have your brightness up. The bigger the screen pictures will be distorted, the smaller clearer, test it. Brighter the light you can see the souls, dim the light, souls disappear, test it.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

My Instagram page:
[link to www.instagram.com (secure)]

Oh, by the way, I work for God †

PS: Feel free to talk to me, ask me questions, call me names, whatever. ALL ARE WELCOME... especially the skeptics.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP