Users Online Now: 2,165 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 430,325
Pageviews Today: 719,740Threads Today: 284Posts Today: 4,567
09:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject XRP-tards, get in here. (Crash imminent? Final XRP moon in august 2021)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey guys. I'm about to tell you something you do want to hear and something you don't want to hear. I'm going to tell you what you do want to hear first because I know how you guys cover your ears screaming
lala at the top of your lungs whenever someone says anything detrimental to the future of XRP's price.

____Good News____

XRP will moon one more time after where it is right now. It's looking like XRP will end the bull run around August at around 5$, maybe 5.50$.

___Bad News____

XRP is about to crash 50-70%. I think it's going to crash down to 43-50 cents and I think it happens in the next 3 weeks. It might not crash that far... but it's definitely crashing a ton. I think it will stay below a dollar for about a month. It will spend the next 2 months between 1-2$.

____End Game_____

So what I'm saying is if you want to buy XRP wait 2-3 weeks for this ultra crash to 43-50 cents.

Sell XRP when it hits 5$ in the end of august/beginning of september. It will be above 3.50$ (all time high) for 3-4 days, TOPS.

You guys will think the XRP bull run has just begun since it just finally broke all time high.

The reason it stops there is quite simple. XRP can only increase the same % that bitcoin increases. Bitcoin is going to 200k or so. That means bitcoin will go up 5000%. Essentially going up 50 times in value.

XRP bottomed at basically 10 cents. When XRP goes up in value 5000%, or 50 times in value... anyone. How much are 50 dimes worth? Congratulations. 5$.

XRP bullrun ends in August very near 5$. It will be above 3.50$ for 3-4 days, tops. You heard it here first. But you don't believe me. You believe XRP will go to 100$, or 500$, or 10000$. It's not. It's going to 5$. I'm hoping to help some of you actually make money this final moon in august.

Hopefully you believe i'm not an idiot when XRP drops to 43/50 cents in a few weeks.

Hopefully you believe me when XRP hits 5$ exactly in the middle of august to the beginning of september.

When both of those things happen... if you don't sell any of your XRP you deserve to be wrecked when it falls 90-95% in value over the next 2 years.

Some time in 2022/2023 XRP will be worth 30-40 cents again. Then we begin another very long and slow 4 year bull market. Welcome to crypto.

***Edit on 5/4/2021***

I now think xrp could be dumping down to 22-23 cents. I think the dump ends on may 20-22nd. We will see just how far down this goes. 43-50 was my initial target. It's now potentially 22-23 cents.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP