Users Online Now: 2,152 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 762,235
Pageviews Today: 1,344,445Threads Today: 572Posts Today: 9,832
03:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Doctor asking for you to Help in Sharing Information – Refusing to call Covid Jabs “Vaccination” & seeing Vaxxed affect Unvaxxed
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A Doctor is asking you to share this, maybe as well with your Doctors?
He refuses to call it a vaccine, and gives info to his patients to help them make an informed choice, and is very concerned about symptoms of those being vaxxed affecting others who have not.

This below is what was asked to be shared:

Dear Friends of the Apostolate of Our Lady of Good Success,
A lady who has been a part of our apostolate from the beginning of our work wrote a letter below.
I ask that you read it and then read the links that she asked me to include.
Please prayerfully consider the gravity of the situation our world is in and assist us in spreading the Truth.
Time is of the essence! ( I took the liberty of misspelling a few words in here to stop from getting censored)
The Apostolate of Our Lady of Good Success

"May 6, 2021
Dear Apostolate of Our Lady of Good Success,

Late last night I received a phone call of desperation and frustration from my son who is in the Healthcare Industry. He is incredibly angry about the situation and what is happening with the rapid distribution of a shot to millions of people with the insertion of “gene therapy.” And now soon children will be given this injection! He will not call it a vacination!

He called to ask my help in warning people. He suggested that we do it the old-fashioned way to get information by doing it in a flyer and anonymously. Distributing it to everyone and everywhere!

He has put his career on the line to inform his patients that he sees daily and he doesn’t care any-more if he loses his job because he does not want to work in an industry that wants to kill people! This particular document that he uses is a document from the CDC that states that the FDA has NEVER APPROVED this “v@xxination.”

What he does when he sees the patient is to just talk to him about whether they have made up their mind to get this “v@x” and then he tells him what he is doing personally and why. Then he shows him the document online that states that the FDA has not approved it. That’s it! And he is deterring many of his patients from getting this fatal therapy.

I am hoping that your organization would consider sharing this with others so that people who question what to do will realize that their lives are at stake. And then, go one to wake up others who are not questioning!

He believes with his whole heart and soul that this information should be in the hands of every person on this planet. And that since it is a factual document which admits that the FDA NEVER APPROVED OF THIS "COVID 19 V@XXINATION," no one should take it! As a medical professional, he believes this should be enough to convince anyone and everyone not to accept this jab!

The information that I include is titled: "FACT SHEET FOR RECIPIENTS AND CAREGIVERS EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) OF THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) IN INDIVIDUALS 16 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER"

It can be found here:
(Most Holy Face edit to add non .gov copy in case taken down provided by the good people at the Apostolate, and following it the original link.gov) [link to cdn.shopify.com (secure)]
[link to www.fda.gov (secure)]
This gene therapy in the injection is certain to cause irreparable damage and even death for millions of people. He is also concerned that there is something in this formula that is causing “unv@xxed” people to fall sick. So something is definitely being transmitted. Also, please read this doc that states that contact with “v@xxed, can and will cause some kinds of events:
[link to tapnewswire.com (secure)]

I know my son has put his whole career on the line for the welfare of others and continues to do this every day. He is on a diabolically infested battlefield fighting almost single-handedly! I am proud of him, but I beg your prayers for him as I know what he is up against- I fear that this program of mass destruction and genocide has been designed and implemented in the depths of Hell!

The document my son shows his patients is attached to this email! God bless you and your apostolate! The Truth Shall Set You Free!

Sincerely, A concerned mother who wishes to help her son."

End of the letter

[link to www.ourladyofgoodsuccess.com (secure)]

Please copy and Paste and Share another Doctor's testimony as such, and the FDA gov. links, etc., and seems to support the Vaxxed affecting the unvaxxed.

Of interest this comes from the apostolate of Our Lady of Good Success in Quito. In the years between 1594 and 1634, the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to a cloistered Conceptionist sister in Quito, Ecuador .

Her prophecies are perfectly accurate and spot on. Even mentioning the free masons, before they had formed their first lodge, well well before the revolution in France.

For information on how the word free masons, was explained and exact to the letter prophecy about our times the below is of interest.

Our Lady of Good Success stated she would be fairly unknown as in what she revealed and what happened in Ecuador until exactly these times! and how they would be doing this to us.

For those interested in that, and the warnings describing how we would dress now, the gender blurring, one world government etc, science, the Church Crisis.

How the Statue of her was made, and was painted and finished, by Arch Angel Michael and Angels and St Francis with collaboration testimonies! Really!
Exactly what The Virgin Mary warned about and said about now, last century and especially things such as the current world order, and what's coming next if mankind does not change.
All she said has happened is now and perfectly.
YouTube videos below and See the links.

[link to www.ourladyofgoodsuccess.com (secure)]

[link to www.tfp.org (secure)]

[link to www.catholictradition.org]

[link to www.traditionalcatholicpriest.com]

[link to onepeterfive.com (secure)]

May God Bless you and Have Mercy on Your Soul
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge