Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Rapture soon... if you're not good with God now, you may be in trouble
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Not sure when, by the end of the year i think, but also think likely much, much sooner. All the signs are here.

If you're a christian and in sin, put it aside and get right with God now.

If you think you're a christian and give a nod and intellectual assent to Jesus, amend your ways and develop a relationship with Him lest he tell you He never knew you. It must be a relationship, not a religion.

Develop a prayer life, talk to him like he's right there with you. Devote time to the bible and to worship and praise. Get help if you don't know how to do these things.

If you're not a christian, start talking to God even if you don't believe. Just do a study in prophecy and all that has come to be. It's real. If you're not open to it, you can be assured of a very rough time in the trib, regardless if you take the mark or not. You still have a chance if you don't take the mark, but they will kill you for it. If you miss the trip out now, you will either be a martyr, or you will be damned. Just how it is. Sorry. :(

All you no rapture christians, better start looking for your blessed hope, because he's coming. I am not sure the outcome of believers who don't believe and if you will be included in the rapture or have to go through it. Hopefully, He'll scoop you up too.

In any event, everyone who is remotely curious about this, who believes, who doesn't believe...today is the day of salvation. Do not wait, do not procrastinate, get right with God now. Confess your sins, ask for forgiveness, ask for Jesus to save you. I can tell you with all certainty there is something to be saved from. I've been to hell. It's not a nice place. You can have a free ticket out of there if you want it. Talk to God today.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP