Users Online Now: 1,905 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 986,885
Pageviews Today: 1,801,998Threads Today: 590Posts Today: 13,276
05:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Virginia BP Gas Station Charges $6.99 per Gallon amid Fuel Shortage. Price gouging
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 2:49
A gas station in Richmond, Virginia, charged customers $6.99 a gallon Tuesday not long after the governor declared a state of emergency because of the Colonial Pipeline ransomware cyberattack that caused gasoline shortages.

According to WTVR, Lether Kerney, who pulled up to the BP gas station on Williamsburg Road, said, “It was a lot of people there, no one looked at the price.”

“I had half a tank of gas, so when it got to $25 I started looking to see what was going on. And after I got to $30, I was like, ‘oh my God! I spent $35.45 to fill up my tank. Six gallons of gas for $35. That’s absolutely ridiculous,'” she continued.

Kerney said when she arrived and began filling up, she did not realize the station was charging $5.99 a gallon.

A resident named Cha Cha said she watched the price go up once she filled her vehicle’s tank for $2.99.

“Came home, got the gas cans, literally in that span of time and I live two blocks from here, and it was $4.99,” she recalled, adding, “So then I drove up the road to get gas at a $2.99 gas station, came back through here, it was $5.99. And now it’s $6.59.”

A few minutes later, the price rose to $6.99, according to WTVR.

[link to www.breitbart.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP