Users Online Now: 2,041 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 439,296
Pageviews Today: 759,425Threads Today: 371Posts Today: 5,298
08:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "You Can't Do That To People": Virginia Gas Station Charges Almost $7 Per Gallon
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hours after Virginia governor Ralth Northam declared a state of emergency, one BP gas station was caught charging extortion-level prices on Tuesday amid the lamest 'gas crisis' in recent memory caused by the Colonial Pipeline hack.

One customer, Lether Kerney, wasn't paying attention when she pulled up to the BP gas station on Williamsburg Road - which was charging $5.99 per gallon - shortly before it jumped another dollar to $6.99 per gallon.

"I had half a tank of gas, so when it got to $25, I started looking to see what was going on. And after I got to $30, I was like, 'oh my God! I spent $35.45 to fill up my tank. Six gallons of gas for $35. That's absolutely ridiculous," she said, adding "Usually, it's under $3.00. This BP service station has always been the cheapest, and I didn’t even look at the price before I started pumping.".....'

[link to www.zerohedge.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP