Users Online Now: 1,874 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 337,739
Pageviews Today: 554,294Threads Today: 186Posts Today: 3,310
07:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I worked for a very well known billionaire. I know what is coming. Vaccine has two purposes.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I warn you. You will not believe me, but I warn you.

The vaccine is meant to kill many, but over the course of ten to fifteen years. These deaths cannot be connected to the vaccine. This is one reason for the massive push to vaccinate so quickly. They know many will die earlier than planned and they know they can only cover the facts for so long.

In October many will die when exposed to common cold. Many will be paralyzed. Not thousands, hundreds of thousands, possibly millions.

At that point the second reason for the vaccine will be activated. The nano tech in the vaccinated will be activated via 5G. Towers and satellites. This tech can control people's moods and thoughts. The vaccinated will become controlled and they will be given impulse to aggressively and actively attack and hunt the non vaxxed. Including killing them. Live, real zombies.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP