Users Online Now: 1,541 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 318,312
Pageviews Today: 520,028Threads Today: 172Posts Today: 3,032
07:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject RED ALERT! DEEP INSIDER SOURCES SAY BIDEN ADMINISTRATION IS PANICKING AND MAJOR FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS ARE ON THE TABLE TO BE FOLLOWED BY MARTIAL
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.sgtreport.com (secure)]

My best sources are telling me that major false flags loom large in the near future. The Biden Administration knows they are in trouble. The military is bifurcating in which most will not support this tyrannical takeover.

The Method of America’s Demise

With everything I have uncovered over the past two years, I have concluded that America will be thrust into martial law prior to fighting in WW III. A combination of civil war and martial law is expected and it will be a deadly time in American history.

Martial law is usually preceded by a false flag. There is no shortage of false flag possibilities and choosing the manner, the time and the place is a fool’s errand. However, there are a definitive 17 elements of martial law that we can analyze in order to gauge the progress America is making with regard to to being under total martial law. The Chinese are posed to cross both borders.

My sources are screaming that the Biden administration knows the election audits have them in big trouble. They are going to play the false flag card. If the Biden administration invokes martial law, you can count on these 17 things happening. The type of forecast false flag is not fully known, but the deep cover insiders say that Biden’s handlers are running out of time. Personally, I expect another CHICOM biological attack in the summer.

I have constructed a list of what to expect, in the likely event that this coming in order to help the readers prepare, in advance for what is coming.

The 17 elements of martial law are:

1-Mass roundup of political dissidents

2-Dusk to dawn curfews

3-Rationing of essential resources

4-The seizing of personal assets such as food and water

5-Control over all food and water

6-The prohibition of weapons of any kind including guns, knives or chemicals which can be turned into explosives

7-The confiscation of property, homes and businesses

8-Arrests without due process

9-Massive “papers please” checkpoints with intrusive searches

10-Forced relocations 11-Forced conscription into various labor camps and even into the military

12-Outlawing of free speech 1

3-The installation of massive surveillance programs and the establishment of snitch programs

14-The total control or elimination of Christian religion with the arrival of alien disclosure on June 25

15-Control of the media

16-Executions without due process of law

17-Total suspension of the Constitution
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP