Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why they are Pushing the Vax so Hard Now
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There is an unbelievable amount of propaganda ads, billboards, and MSM pushing this shot and I think I might know why. The jig is almost up. Soon there will be undeniable evidence that the shots are killing people and causing others to become severely disabled, and that's not even talking about if it does end up sterilizing people. We won't start seeing the fallout from that for probably 1 to 2 years.

Up till now those who were vaxed were old or had health problems. Now we are getting into the young and healthy populations. When blood clots, strokes and heart attacks start happening all the time in these people it will be an undeniable fact that the shots did it.

They have to push the shot as much as possible before it gets too obvious that it's deadly. The last big push.

The first to be vaccinated across the world were the very old and frail. So when people died from heart attacks, strokes, pulmonary embolisms, etc. No one investigated these deaths because they are seen as natural. Old people die. And most of the time it's from heart attacks, strokes, and blood clots. There were several retirement home workers who tried to blow the whistle on the sudden increase of deaths, but unsurprisingly the MSM didn't publish it. I personally saw an increase in heart attacks once we started vaxing people.

We are just starting to see the adverse reactions in young people. But most doctors are saying it will take 6 months to 3 years before the full effects will start to manifest.

I've never seen anything like this. The desperation is almost hysterical in it's intensity. Every show I watch, music channel I listen to, and ads all over my grocery store.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP