Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The XRP Investor Thread
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A couple things/rules before I start this:

1. I am not affiliated with any prior XRP poster here. Yes I've posted on many threads but I am not one of them. I do not recruit, I don't care about other sites. GLP has been my home for 20+ years. If anything, I bring people here. I've met many GLPers IRL so this is not an attempt at anything other than discussion. They can vouch for it.

2. If you're an asshole, you're out of the thread for good. If you're a cointelpro, chicom, 3.50 shill, you can fuck right off. If I have to turn off AC posting, I'll do it in two seconds. I've never cared about what you think, nor will I ever. You play for the wrong team and your shill opinions don't matter. There's enough of you on the boards that you don't need to be here.

3. With that said, dissenting opinions are welcome. I'm not looking for an echo chamber, I'm looking for real talk. I'll tell you right now that I'm an XRP maxi but that doesn't mean my mind isn't malleable. Things change. I've reinvented myself so many times in life and I plan to do it more. If XRP shows me something to get out, I'll for sure cut my losses.

4. There are a lot of good posters in this community that belong in good XRP discussion and I hope they come around. ARK, grove street, My Foolish Daydream, T-Man, pool, Vision Thing, brian frees, Abe Froman.....the list goes on and on I'm missing a lot of the top of my head but these are legit people who know what's coming. Their insight is invaluable. We had a good thing going. I'm bringing this back in a transparent way.

----

That's the honest truth here. If it's not for you then no worries. However there's a lot of good people around these boards and my hope is to bring them around again. In the just way, not what happened in the past.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP