Users Online Now: 1,530 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 299,121
Pageviews Today: 487,134Threads Today: 161Posts Today: 2,782
06:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Utah Republican Governor Spencer Cox: anti-vax ‘propaganda’ from right-wing media is ‘killing people’
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Gov. Spencer Cox said the anti-vaccination “propaganda” coming from right-wing media is likely harming efforts to get more Utahns vaccinated against COVID-19.

“I think it’s harmful. It’s certainly not helpful,” Cox said Thursday, during his monthly KUED news conference.

“We have these talking heads who have gotten the vaccine and are telling other people not to get it. That kind of stuff is dangerous, it’s damaging, and it’s killing people,” Cox said.

Cox heaped praise on former President Donald Trump for Operation Warp Speed, which he called “one of the greatest advancements in medicine in human history.”

“Republicans and President Trump should be taking credit for that. But, I don’t think we can take credit for getting the vaccine and then tell people that there’s something wrong with it. That just doesn’t make sense to me,” Cox said.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP