Users Online Now: 1,475 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 261,898
Pageviews Today: 427,703Threads Today: 139Posts Today: 2,453
06:12 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PISSED-Friends kid in the hospital after second covid vaccine...the whole family already had COVID so why get the vaccine
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The stupid...it burns...there is so much I want to say to these people but they are beyond help and I would probably get arrested for telling her how stupid she is and how I should call CPS on her ass for child endangerment then I'd slap her.

The entire family had positive COVID tests in May 2021. All recovered without incident. The kids literally had sniffles. They all have NATURAL IMMUNITY.

They ALL, including a 12 year old boy, just got fully vaccinated (Pfizer) which blows my mind. The boy is now in the hospital with myocarditis. I just saw a picture from his hospital room that the mom posted on my wife's Facebook. The poor kid is hooked up to a dozen EKG wires and he's obviously in distress. He's been in the hospital for 3 days now and they don't know when he will be released. The prognosis is good but he will need treatment for at least 6 months. However, there is a 25% mortality rate in older children and another 25% chance for heart failure and lifelong heart issues.

The mother has TDS but this is not what makes me mad about the situation. What pisses me off is the child didn't ask for this. The child was told to get the vaccine even though he already had natural immunity. The mother is at fault here 100%.

Before they got vaccinated she was posting all kinds of shit about everyone not masking up and she was the only one wearing one. Even after her child is in the hospital with a serious vaccine injury she is still supporting the vaccine and how wonderful it is. Her exact quote is "the Covid-19 vaccine is a gift to a world that needs it" blah blah blah. "

To her credit, no...she gets no free pass...she is slamming the doctor for not telling her the danger of this vaccine, especially for young boys. Apparently it is much more dangerous for young males, per her new interest in the dangers of the vaccine..
Take some personal responsibility you fuck.

Rant off
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP