Users Online Now: 1,735 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 337,391
Pageviews Today: 574,973Threads Today: 279Posts Today: 3,873
06:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Have You Ever Met a Dead Person ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Like an animated corpse .. like a person that doesn't know they are dead or should be dead .

For example I met a guy who who had been shot ..the bullet went straight through. As we sat in the wait area at a hospital he tried to tell me his story . I was bothered by the hole and being able to see through his side of his skull to the air.

I told him to rest because he shouldn't be alive . I didn't want to hear anymore.

Crazy thing was he wasn't the first person I met like that in the city .. damn idk why I went back there

Am I alone on this one. Have you ever seen a person who should have been dead and didn't realize it or a person who looked and/or smelled dead or dying and didn't realize it?

Creepy shit . I had forgotten all about this ...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP