Users Online Now: 1,941 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 369,494
Pageviews Today: 611,188Threads Today: 208Posts Today: 3,738
08:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Don Lemon tonight called for UnVaxxed to be banned from Grocery Stores!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message CNN’s Lemon: Unvaccinated Should Not Be Allowed in Supermarkets, Ball Games, Work

CNN anchor Don Lemon on his Monday broadcast of “Don Lemon Tonight” called on the unvaccinated to be banned from grocery stores, ball games, and offices.

Lemon said, “I’m sure a lot of people won’t agree with this but don’t get the vaccine. You can’t go to the supermarket. Don’t have the vaccine, can’t go to the ball game. Don’t have a vaccine, can’t go to work. You don’t have a vaccine, can’t come here. No shirt, no shoes, no service. I think that’s where we should be because we can’t to waste our breath on people that are just not going to change. You know, the logic they keep going back and saying, well, it’s my freedom or whatever. I’m free. Your kid is not free to give other kids meningitis in schools. Got to take a vaccine to do that. You got to take a vaccine to be employed. So what is the big deal? All these people are saying I don’t want to put this stuff in my body and out drinking on the weekend and putting other substances in their bodies way worse than a vaccine. Come on, let be real.”

Anchor Chris Cuomo said, “There are people who have health exceptions. I think they’re the very pronounced minority. This is about something else, something just as toxic as the virus. My hope is that people on the right

more: [link to www.breitbart.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP