Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Crescendo is coming, don't freak out
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey friends, I've been around for a long time and I don't often post things based on "feelings" I get or dreams, but I wanted to share this because I can't shake it, I feel it in my gut and my old gut is almost never wrong.

Beware. There will be a slew of FF in the coming weeks, one after another. FF doesn't mean an event isn't real, rather that it is manufactured to capture attention and distract from the things they don't want us paying attention to. I expect this is going to ramp up. Arguably it has already started. But it will snowball in the days and weeks to come. Don't pay too much attention to the stories the msm and thugs in power are feeding us. Instead see them for what they are, an attempt to knock you off your center, scare and intimidate you.

Do whatever you do to keep centered and calm, pray to your God, meditate, take walks in nature, swim, enjoy time with your loved ones, listen to music. Whatever works for you. You will need a cool head, critical thinking and common sense.

Plenty of people are going to melt down or panic. Panic makes people unpredictable and dangerous. There is no point trying to change anyone's mind about anything right now. Those that still don't believe will have to either come to the conclusion on their own or meet the consequences. Don't waste your energy.

Beware of trolls. Just take a look at the threads here, most are trying to bait one side or the other into reacting and get you to put your attention on defending your point, calling others out, etc. It's a futile exercise. I would even posit that threads are created where the sane people in the middle are targeted by both extremes on purpose to bury any rational thinking and truth in a sea of insults and shitposts.

This is no time to defend your beliefs, opinions. It's time to stand in the middle and just look at the truth that is all around us, right in front of us but that many don't see because they have chosen an extreme hill to do battle on. Choose your battles wisely. Be kind to others, make a plan with your loved ones and trusted friends in case power or internet/cell phones go down.

Keep your head and stay safe friends.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP