Users Online Now: 1,572 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 238,587
Pageviews Today: 384,811Threads Today: 128Posts Today: 2,008
04:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jennifer Aniston's Nonsensical Rhetorical to Antivaxxers; typical Liberal upside down clown world talk
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Jennifer Aniston has been making noise on Social media these days regarding her strong feelings about the morality of being vaccinated. Instagram followers pushed back on her:

sharing her thoughts on the subject again to her Instagram Story. In her post, Aniston responded to a fan who had asked, “But if [Jennifer's] vaccinated she’s protected correct? Why be worried about [having unvaxxed people] around her?”

Aniston explained, “Because if you have the variant, you are still able to give it to me,” referring to breakthrough cases of COVID-19 infections.

“I may get slightly sick but I will not be admitted to a hospital and or die,” -(This is the left mantra chant condoning getting vaxxed.) the Golden Globe winner continued. “BUT I CAN give it to someone who does not have the vaccine and whose health is compromised (or has a previous existing condition) — and therefore I would put their lives at risk.”

“THAT is why I worry,” Aniston said. “We have to care about more than just ourselves.”

so She is against Anti Vaxxers because they may hurt Antivaxxers??

I love the if I get covid but was vaxxed, it means I won't die or need to be admitted to a hospital, I will just be sick but little sick, not a lot sick and I will still be contagious
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP