Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Medical Insanity : Perspective from a 24-Year MD and ENT
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ALL of us need to start taking this guy’s approach. Learn it, know it, speak it - put your name to it. If anything, send this article to as many brain dead as you can. Time to stand.

[link to www.americanthinker.com (secure)]

Medical insanity, as described by an MD

By Matt Bettag, MD
When did the world become insane? What is the reason for it? Big Brother? Depopulation? Or people in love with control? I don't know and it's driving me nuts. But I've decided I'm tired of complaining about it to my friends and family and I'm willing to put my name on the line. If the woke culture wants to ruin me for speaking the truth, I guess I might as well just get it over with now.

I have been a physician for 24 years, a practicing ENT for 19 years. I have never before seen the medical establishment just stop thinking. Insanity is the new rule, and common sense cannot even be discussed.

From the beginning, 15 days to flatten the curve, I was shocked. We had never done this before, but perhaps this virus was really bad, so I gave the government the benefit of the doubt….

Rest at link.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP