Users Online Now: 1,167 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 67,769
Pageviews Today: 120,395Threads Today: 54Posts Today: 617
01:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This is my Hell. Her beauty is one-sided.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So a half a lifetime ago I was a lost and disturbed youth like many of us were. No point of going over it now, but as such, I attempted suicide by taking a large quantity of over-the-counter medication.

I have spent the time since trying to extrapolate why I lived and pledged to just dredge on. Like it's all a test and at the end of it someone will go over the results with me.

Over the last 4 years or so, though, it has become more apparent to me that it wasn't a meet attempt. I did not survive and this is my punishment. To live. To watch the devolution of man into beast, for everything good to go away and to not be able to do a thing to stop it.

Strangely enough I've accepted this.
Deserve it too.

Sorry if this post has made any of you have an existential crisis.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP