Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Serious Question About Jab
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've asked on several threads and no answer.

What I want to know is how much pre screening for existing conditions, full disclosure of possible side effects and counterindications goes on before they jab you? Do they tell you what to do if you get certain side effects? Do they provide it to you in writing and do you sign your consent?

Every time I go to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription, even one I've had before, they don't let me leave with the meds until a pharmacist has explained how to take, what to do and what not to do while taking it, what the side effects are and what to do if I feel any of those side effects.

I ask because the people I know are saying they just scan your health card and tell you that you may feel under the weather for a day or two.

Sounds to me like my pharmacy is more diligent about doling out meds than the jabbers are and to my thinking if that's true, there are lots of lawsuits in the making if side effects are not fully disclosed before the patient consents.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP